Statues make wonderful dungeon decoration for your Dungeons and Dragons game. They can help you explore the lore of your world, be a source of treasure and mystery for your adventurers, or even be the key to a secret passage or a strange magical effect. This generator can produce more than 3 million unique statues and monuments. Below you’ll find a randomly generated statue. If you’d like to roll another, just refresh the page.
Random Statue (refresh this page for another)
A medium size glass statue of a grotesquely obese goblin. It is hollow; at the base is a small bag of coins.
If this statue is more than a simple monument or decoration, you may wish to have some method of activating it. Here’s a random trigger you could use:
The statue activates when a certain tune is whistled.
Here are a few sample statues that this generator can produce:
- A medium size alabaster statue of a halfling. It is cold to the touch; around the statue are many offerings. An iron fence surrounds the statue.
- A small tin statue of a serpent. It is intricately made; at the base are several pieces of burned paper. The statue sits on an ornate pedestal.
- A large silver statue of a lion. It cries tears of molten copper; around the statue are many bloodstains. A rope barrier surrounds the statue.
- A large stone statue of a man. It is hollow; it constantly rains around the statue, even indoors.
- A large dried mud statue of a crab. It hides a secret switch; the air around the statue smells sweet.
This generator uses PHP to automatically generate the results, but soon I’ll release a printable collection of rollable tables, for those of you who like the old-school route and want something you can use at the game table.
Leave a comment!
Was this generator useful in your game? Let me know how you used it in the comments or comment with your favorite results from the generator!